NHSMTC Rules of Competition and Evidence
The 2019 National Championship Case Materials – April 29 Final Release
Question and Answer Report: Answers are posted on the Q&A Report page.
Each team must bring its own stopwatches (no cell phones), clipboard, and pen/pencils. Timekeepers will be provided with the materials noted below:
Below are items of which teams need to be aware. Form Overview
- Team Rosters:
- Photo & Video Release Form
- Star Witness & Star Attorney Certificates – will be provided to teams
- The Larry Bakko Professionalism & Civility Award – will be provided to teams
Judging Panel Materials
A booklet of the items needed for competition day will be provided each judging panel member prior to their first round of competition. It will contain a copy of the case, the Bench Brief, the Judging Panel Manual, Scoring Matrix, and What to Look for… items. Please look through the items below prior to the competition so you are familiar with everything.
The Bench Brief will be emailed separately to judging panel members after the first of May.
- Judging Panel Manual – A bit different than ones in the past. Please pay attention to the sections for Presiding Judges and Scoring Evaluators
- Scoring Matrix
- What to Look for When Scoring Teams