Below is information about hotel and travel arrangements. To learn more about what’s in store once you arrive, visit the Explore page.
The competition will be using three hotels in downtown Athens as the official hotels for the week. All room rates are quoted with all taxes and state fees included.
The hotels are accepting reservations at the links below.
Hilton Garden Inn – Downtown Athens
- 300 E. Washington St, Athens, GA | Map
- The HGI is directly across the street from the Classic Center and Athens-Clarke County Courthouse. It will be the main hotel for team registration and other operations.
- Room rates will range from $134 ($159.10) a night.
- The block is open until April 21
Holiday Inn Athens – University Area
- 197 E. Broad St, Athens, GA | Map
- Room rates will be $114 – $124 ($136.10 – $147.60) a night
- The block is open until April 22.
- Book online or call (706) 549-4433 and use the group code “LAW”.
Marriott SpringHill Suites
- 220 S. Hull St, Athens, GA | Map
- The brand new SpringHill Suites is directly across Hull Street from the Holiday Inn, on the western edge of campus.
- Room rates will be $134 ($159.10) a night.
- The block is open until April 13.
Athens is served by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta, the world’s busiest airport. Hartsfield-Jackson is about 70 miles from Athens.
Shuttle bus service will be available by reservation for everyone flying in to Atlanta at a cost of $30 per person each way ($60 round trip). Shuttles will drop off at the Holiday Inn/SpringHill Suites and the Hilton Garden Inn.
To Athens: Shuttles will leaving the airport for Athens at the following times Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
- Tuesday: Noon, 4 pm, 8 pm
- Wednesday: Noon, 4 pm, 8 pm
- Thursday: Noon
To airport: On Sunday, shuttles will leave Athens throughout the day dependent on the departure times of reservations.
Those wishing to use the shuttle option should make flight reservations with the departure times in mind to minimize the wait time at the airport before leaving for Athens.
For those needing transportation on Monday, May 13 or Monday, May 20, arrangements can be made on an as-needed basis.
Reservations must be made by April 15 and require payment by credit card.
The reservation system will open shortly.
- If you choose to rent a car to make the drive from the airport, there are several options available at the airport. They have a dedicated SKY Train to take renters from the airport to the rental facilities off the airport campus.
- Self-service parking is available at each of the hotels in Athens.