Below is information about hotel and travel arrangements. To learn more about what’s in store once you arrive, visit the Explore page.
The competition will be using three hotels in downtown Athens as the official hotels for the week. All room rates are quoted with all taxes and state fees included.
The hotels are not currently accepting reservations at this point. A link will be provided here once the room block opens to reservations.
Hilton Garden Inn – Downtown Athens
- 300 E. Washington St, Athens, GA | Map
- The HGI is directly across the street from the Classic Center and Athens-Clarke County Courthouse. It will be the main hotel for team registration and other operations.
- Room rates will range from $135 to $147 a night.
- Hotel website
Holiday Inn Athens – University Area
Marriott SpringHill Suites
- 220 S. Hull St, Athens, GA | Map
- Opening summer 2018
- The Holiday Inn and SpringHill Suites are across Hull Street from each other, on the western edge of campus.
- Room rates will be $158 a night.
- Hotel website
Athens is served by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta, the world’s busiest airport. Hartsfield-Jackson is about 70 miles from Athens. So…
A bus transportation option will be arranged by the host committee to provide everyone an option to get to Athens from the airport. All seats will be reserved and reservations will be taken during team and observer registration in the spring. More information on departure times and rates will be available as we get closer to the competition.
- If you choose to rent a car to make the drive from the airport, there are several options available at the airport. They even have a dedicated train to take renters from the airport to the rental facilities off the airport campus.
- Self parking is available at each of the hotels.